Renting Forklifts: What You Need to Know
What you should know:
Why you should you rent your next forklift or manlift?
- Replace for out-of-service equipment
- Add capacity for short term or immediate needs
- Try out equipment before you buy
- Supply short term projects and needs
- Seasonal requirements
- Keep capital expenses
- Expense based on need
- No need to store extra equipment
What you need beforehand about your needs
- Weight capacity - what is the maximum weight you will need to lift?
- Lift height - how high will the forks need to reach?
- Environment - indoor/outdoor, smooth/rough surfaces
- Operational width, specialized attachments
What you need to have before you rent
- Requires a proof of insurance
- Requires a credit application
- Requires a trained operator
Why Forklift of Michigan? Rental Advantage
FM has an advantage, when planning out your rental, with automatic rate adjustments. If you start out a daily rental, that has a higher rate, but find that your need has extended beyond a week, your rate will be adjusted to the weekly rate.
Contact us now about rental options